Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where to Begin?

That’s a question I ask myself more often than I care to think about. At the beginning of virtually every project I take on it always starts with “Where to begin?”. I think that’s because I have always found that without a good beginning, most projects never get to their final conclusion … not the desired one anyway. As I take the first steps to Blogger-dom, I want to make sure to kick things off in the right direction.

You may have guessed I'm an instructions kinda guy. We are a rare breed, much outnumbered by those that dive in with both feet, full steam ahead with blinders on. I've tried that path on occasion, like most of the male persuasion flexing their macho-ism, but each of those instances turned out unfavorable. Lessons learned. So now I read the instructions fully before digging in.

But as yet, the only instructions I have discovered on Blogging is to Blog ... to write and keep writing on a regular basis, so that is what I intend to do. My subject matter will reflect my interests, which are many and varied. Many entries will make little sense to anyone but myself, others I hope will be entertaining to many. Some will be past writings, most will be new efforts. Either way, here goes. Hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment